STANDARDS, SUSTAINABILITY, QUALITY AND POLICIES
Finnpack is continuously focused on delivering complete customer satisfaction at all levels. Our various certifications encompass the wide range of products and processes within our manufacturing facility.
Our ISO 14001:2015, ISO 50001:2015 and ISO 9001:2015 accreditations underpins our commitment to provide high quality products and services in a sustainable manner.
With recent public awareness surrounding the supply of plastic carriers and worldwide legislation, Finnpack can offer advice and guidance in the complex business of bag specification based on safety, sustainability, economy and performance.
We provide REACH and non-toxic certifications for our produce and are very careful in who we partner with for material supplies.
Finnpack’s careful supplier selections and pre-qualifications for raw materials enables us to be 100% confident on Food Contact Compliance.
Our ISO 14001 Environment Management System certification ensures:
- Compliance with current and future statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Minimal industrial wastage; improved waste management.
- Lower carbon footprint and reduced environmental impact.
- Increased leadership involvement and engagement of employees in the management of the Environment.
- Improved company reputation and the confidence of stakeholders through strategic communication.
- A competitive and financial advantage through improved efficiencies.
- Better environmental performance of suppliers by integrating them into the organization’s business systems.
All our staff are trained for quality, and as a part of a regular program. We take as many steps as possible to ensure consistency in our products, this is most important to us. Our major customers have been working with us for over a decade, and we intend to keep it that way for years to come.
Our Quality Management System enables us to have healthy control over our manufacturing processes; covering the entire supply chain.
Our ISO 9001 Quality Management System certification ensures:
- Consistency in service and product performance.
- Higher level of customer satisfaction.
- Better perception for the customer.
- Improved productivity and efficiency.
- Cost reductions.
- Improved communications along with better morale and job satisfaction.
- Competitive advantage in the market triggered by improved marketing.
We are concerned about our energy use and have a policy which enables us to commit to reducing our carbon footprint while also improving our production processes and overall costs. We understand that efficiency is not the main goal of sustenance for industries, it is to actually REDUCE energy use of non-renewable resources. So we choose investments in technologies carefully with this goal in mind.
In 2018, we ventured into using renewable resources for our energy requirement. The project resulted in almost 25% of our electrical energy use being from Solar Power. immediately afterwards we set our goals to improving it by 33%.
Adhering to stringent domestic and generally accepted international laws on labour management, regulations on labour and working conditions assures that we operate to strict social and ethical rules within our organisation. Policies concerning our labour employment and treatment are available with us at any time for your perusal.
Our policies ensure:
- Employment is freely chosen.
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected.
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic.
- Child labour shall not be used.
- Living wages are paid.
- Working hours are not excessive.
- No discrimination is practised.
- Regular employment is provided.
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed.